|WHEN first I saw our banner wave Above the nation's council-hall, I heard beneath its marble wall The clanking fetters of the slave! In the foul market-place I stood, And saw the Christian mother sold, And childhood with its locks of gold,... Read more of Abolition Of Slavery In The District Of Columbia, 1862 at Martin Luther King.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Happiness Defined
- Hand Grenades
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- How And When To Drink Water
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Care Of The Teeth
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- Mistakes In Banking
- Check-raising Made Easy
- How To Serve Wine
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Facts About The Liberty Bell
- Memory Rhymes
- Care Of The Hands
- The Names Of The Months
- Days Of The Week
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
Amherst--Purple and white.
Brown--Brown and white.
Columbia--Light blue and white.
Cornell--Carnelian and white.
Indiana--Crimson and cream.
Iowa--Scarlet and black.
Iowa State--Cardinal and gold.
Johns Hopkins--Black and old gold.
Lake Forest--Red and black.
Oberlin--Crimson and gold
Princeton--Orange and black.
Purdue--Old gold and black.
University of Chicago--Maroon.
University of Illinois--Orange and navy blue.
University of Michigan--Maize and blue.
University of Minnesota--Old gold and maroon.
University of Notre Dame--Gold and blue.
University of Pennsylvania--Red and blue.
University of Rochester--Dandelion yellow.
University of Wisconsin--Cardinal.
Vassar--Rose and gray.
Next: The Claims Of Osteopathy
Previous: Dictionary Of Aeronautics