|Yrd.ca - Find a collection of facts, otherwise known as Things Worth Knowing Visit Yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
Least Viewed- The Mysteries Of Hypnotism
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- Men And Complexions
- How To Care For A Piano
- Check-raising Made Easy
- How To Serve Wine
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Presidents Of The United States
- Memory Rhymes
- Happiness Defined
- Care Of The Hands
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- The Claims Of Osteopathy
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes