|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- The Horse's Prayer
- The Names Of The Months
- Days Of The Week
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- The Claims Of Osteopathy
- How To Obtain A Patent
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- The Rule Of The Road
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Handy Weights And Measures
- Hand Grenades
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Care Of The Eyes
- What Causes Coughs
- The Care Of The Teeth
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes