Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Presidents Of The United States
- Would You Be Beautiful?
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- Principal American Cities
- Shakespeare's Counsel
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Handy Weights And Measures
- To Tell Pure Water
- Hand Grenades
- For Swollen Feet
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Care Of The Eyes
- The Wonderful Human Brain
- The Language Of The Flag
- Facts To Settle Arguments
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes