|Make sure it is night when you do this spell. Also, light one orange and one pink candle. Close your eyes. (You Must Have complete focus and be concentrating on the spell, ONLY.) Fill your mind with the color your eyes are. Picture that for abo... Read more of Spell to change eye color at White Magic.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Salt-rising Bread
- Mistakes In Banking
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Dreams And Their Meaning
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- How To Serve Wine
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- Facts About The Liberty Bell
- Memory Rhymes
- What's In A Name? Origin And Meaning Of Names Of Men
- Height Of Noted Structures
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- Short Interest Rules
- Weights And Measures
- For Swollen Feet
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes