|Siouan.ca - This is a place you can learn about Siouan cultural tribes, get an understanding of the basic alphabet and discover the rich history. Visit Siouan.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Relief For Asthma
- Geographical Nicknames
- Happiness Defined
- Rights Of Married Women
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Trade Discounts
- Points Of Criminal Law
- For Swollen Feet
- The Wonderful Human Brain
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- Indorsing Checks Etc
- The Names Of The States
- Don't Be Buried Alive
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Presidents Of The United States
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes