|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Evolution Theory
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Dreams And Their Meaning
- Don't Be Buried Alive
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- How The Presidents Died
- Who Is The Author?
- The Art Of Not Forgetting
- Memory Rhymes
- Would You Be Beautiful?
- Care Of The Scalp And Hair
- Care Of The Hands
- Infant Feeding And Management
Color Contrast And Harmony
The following tables will be found useful in selecting colors for dress,
decoration, or any other purpose in which the proper application of the
true laws of contrast and harmony in color is desirable:
Contrasts in Color.
Yellow contrasts with--
Purple, russet, and auburn.
Red contrasts with--
Green, olive, and drab.
Blue contrasts with--
Orange, citrine, and buff.
Harmonies in Color.
Yellow harmonizes with--
Orange, green, citrine, russet, buff, and drab.
Red harmonizes with--
Orange, purple, russet, citrine, auburn, and buff.
Blue harmonizes with--
Purple, green, olive, citrine, drab, and auburn.
Next: The Care Of The Teeth
Previous: Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes