|Everyone knows the Robin; his reddish-brown breast, gray back, white throat, and dark wings and tail are easily remembered. If you colour the drawing, you will always remember it afterward. The Robin comes about our houses and lawns; it lets ... Read more of Robin The Bird That Loves To Make Clay Pots at Children Stories.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Dictionary Of Aeronautics
- Philosophical Facts
- The Language Of The Flag
- The Mecklenburg Declaration
- The Art Of Not Forgetting
- The Claims Of Osteopathy
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Short Interest Rules
- Trade Discounts
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- Hints On Bathing
- Tea And Coffee
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Care Of The Teeth
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- The Single Tax
Death Sentence Of The Savior
The following is said to be the sentence of death, word for word,
pronounced against Jesus Christ:
Sentence pronounced by Pontius Pilate, intendent of the lower province
of Galilee, that Jesus of Nazareth shall suffer death by the cross. In
the seventeenth year of the reign of Emperor Tiberius, and on the 24th
day of the month, in the most holy city of Jerusalem, during the
pontificate of Annas and Caiaphas.
Pontius Pilate, intendent of the Province of Lower Galilee, sitting to
judgment in the presidential seat of the Praetors, sentences Jesus of
Nazareth to death on a cross between robbers, as the numerous and
notorious testimonies of the people prove:
1. Jesus is a misleader.
2. He has excited the people to sedition.
3. He is an enemy to the laws.
4. He calls himself the son of God.
5. He calls himself, falsely, the King of Israel.
6. He went to the temple followed by a multitude carrying palms in their
hands. Orders from the first centurion Quirrillis Cornelius to bring him
to the place of execution. Forbids all persons, rich or poor, to prevent
the execution of Jesus.
The witnesses who have signed the execution of Jesus are:
1. Daniel Robani, Pharisee.
2. John Zorobabic.
3. Raphael Robani.
Jesus is to be taken out of Jerusalem through the gate of Tournes.
Next: The Horse's Prayer
Previous: The Language Of The Flag