|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Altered Words And Figures
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Senator Vest's Eulogy On The Dog
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- Number Of Miles By Water From New York
- The Declaration Of Independence
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Happiness Defined
- Business Law In Brief
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Principles Of Parliamentary Law
- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- Hints On Bathing
- Philosophical Facts
- The Care Of The Teeth
- The Teeth Of Children
- Men And Complexions
- The Language Of The Flag
Death Sentence Of The Savior
The following is said to be the sentence of death, word for word,
pronounced against Jesus Christ:
Sentence pronounced by Pontius Pilate, intendent of the lower province
of Galilee, that Jesus of Nazareth shall suffer death by the cross. In
the seventeenth year of the reign of Emperor Tiberius, and on the 24th
day of the month, in the most holy city of Jerusalem, during the
pontificate of Annas and Caiaphas.
Pontius Pilate, intendent of the Province of Lower Galilee, sitting to
judgment in the presidential seat of the Praetors, sentences Jesus of
Nazareth to death on a cross between robbers, as the numerous and
notorious testimonies of the people prove:
1. Jesus is a misleader.
2. He has excited the people to sedition.
3. He is an enemy to the laws.
4. He calls himself the son of God.
5. He calls himself, falsely, the King of Israel.
6. He went to the temple followed by a multitude carrying palms in their
hands. Orders from the first centurion Quirrillis Cornelius to bring him
to the place of execution. Forbids all persons, rich or poor, to prevent
the execution of Jesus.
The witnesses who have signed the execution of Jesus are:
1. Daniel Robani, Pharisee.
2. John Zorobabic.
3. Raphael Robani.
Jesus is to be taken out of Jerusalem through the gate of Tournes.
Next: The Horse's Prayer
Previous: The Language Of The Flag