|The Line of Destiny, otherwise called the Line of Fate is naturally one of the most important of the principal lines of the hand. Although one may never be able to explain why it is, this line undoubtedly appears to indicate at least the ma... Read more of The Line Of Destiny Or Fate at Palm Readings.org|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
Least Viewed- The Mysteries Of Hypnotism
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- Men And Complexions
- How To Care For A Piano
- Check-raising Made Easy
- How To Serve Wine
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Presidents Of The United States
- Memory Rhymes
- Happiness Defined
- Care Of The Hands
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- The Claims Of Osteopathy
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
Death Sentence Of The Savior
The following is said to be the sentence of death, word for word,
pronounced against Jesus Christ:
Sentence pronounced by Pontius Pilate, intendent of the lower province
of Galilee, that Jesus of Nazareth shall suffer death by the cross. In
the seventeenth year of the reign of Emperor Tiberius, and on the 24th
day of the month, in the most holy city of Jerusalem, during the
pontificate of Annas and Caiaphas.
Pontius Pilate, intendent of the Province of Lower Galilee, sitting to
judgment in the presidential seat of the Praetors, sentences Jesus of
Nazareth to death on a cross between robbers, as the numerous and
notorious testimonies of the people prove:
1. Jesus is a misleader.
2. He has excited the people to sedition.
3. He is an enemy to the laws.
4. He calls himself the son of God.
5. He calls himself, falsely, the King of Israel.
6. He went to the temple followed by a multitude carrying palms in their
hands. Orders from the first centurion Quirrillis Cornelius to bring him
to the place of execution. Forbids all persons, rich or poor, to prevent
the execution of Jesus.
The witnesses who have signed the execution of Jesus are:
1. Daniel Robani, Pharisee.
2. John Zorobabic.
3. Raphael Robani.
Jesus is to be taken out of Jerusalem through the gate of Tournes.
Next: The Horse's Prayer
Previous: The Language Of The Flag