|i want to very good n nice partner in my life n become a very good success man ... Read more of want to very good life patner at My Dreams.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- The Language Of The Flag
- Doing Business With A Bank
- Indorsing Checks Etc
- Language Of Precious Stones
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Care Of The Hands
- Days Of The Week
- Business Law In Brief
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- Chamois Skins
- Facts Of General Interest
- The Rule Of The Road
- Weights And Measures
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- Letter Combinations
- Points Of Criminal Law
- Hand Grenades
Wanting nothing and knowing it.
The mental sunshine of content.
A will-o'-the-wisp which eludes us even when we grasp it.
Excelsior! The ever-retreating summit on the hill of our ambition.
The prize at the top of a greasy pole which is continually slipping from
The only thing a man continues to search for after he has found it.
The bull's-eye on the target at which all the human race are shooting.
The goal erected for the human race, which few reach, being too heavily
A wayside flower growing only by the path of duty.
A bright and beautiful butterfly, which many chase but few can take.
The interest we receive from capital invested in good works.
The birthright of contentment.
A treasure which we search for far and wide, though oft-times it is
lying at our feet.
The summer weather of the mind.
Next: Appalling Depths Of Space
Previous: Memory Rhymes