Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- Altered Words And Figures
Least Viewed- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Senator Vest's Eulogy On The Dog
- Men And Complexions
- Feminine Height And Weight
- How To Serve Wine
- The Declaration Of Independence
- Presidents Of The United States
- Business Law In Brief
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- The Law Of Trademarks
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Weights And Measures
- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- For Swollen Feet
Wanting nothing and knowing it.
The mental sunshine of content.
A will-o'-the-wisp which eludes us even when we grasp it.
Excelsior! The ever-retreating summit on the hill of our ambition.
The prize at the top of a greasy pole which is continually slipping from
The only thing a man continues to search for after he has found it.
The bull's-eye on the target at which all the human race are shooting.
The goal erected for the human race, which few reach, being too heavily
A wayside flower growing only by the path of duty.
A bright and beautiful butterfly, which many chase but few can take.
The interest we receive from capital invested in good works.
The birthright of contentment.
A treasure which we search for far and wide, though oft-times it is
lying at our feet.
The summer weather of the mind.
Next: Appalling Depths Of Space
Previous: Memory Rhymes