|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Short Interest Rules
- Trade Discounts
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- Points Of Criminal Law
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- When Quinine Will Break Up A Cold
- Hints On Bathing
- Tea And Coffee
- How And When To Drink Water
- What Causes Coughs
- Physical Exercise
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Language Of The Flag
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Horse's Prayer
- How To Avoid Mistakes
Jefferson's Political Policy
1. Legal equality of all human beings.
2. The people the only source of power.
3. No hereditary offices, nor order of nobility, nor title.
4. No unnecessary taxation.
5. No national banks or bonds.
6. No costly splendor of administration.
7. Freedom of thought and discussion.
8. Civil authority superior to the military.
9. No favored classes; no special privileges; no monopolies.
10. Free and fair elections; universal suffrage.
11. No public money spent without warrant of law.
12. No mysteries in government hidden from the public eye.
13. Representatives bound by the instructions of their constituents.
14. The Constitution of the United States a special grant of powers
limited and definite.
15. Freedom, sovereignty and independence of the respective States.
16. Absolute severance of Church and State.
17. The Union a compact--not a consolidation nor a centralization.
18. Moderate salaries, economy and strict accountability.
19. Gold and silver currency--supplemented by treasury notes bearing no
interest and bottomed on taxes.
20. No State banks of issue.
21. No expensive navy or diplomatic establishment.
22. A progressive or graduated tax laid upon wealth.
23. No internal revenue system. A complete separation of public moneys
from bank funds.
Next: Presidents Of The United States
Previous: Workingmen Easily Gulled