|*** VIRUS ALERT *** If you receive an email entitled "Badtimes" delete it immediately. Do not open it! It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer. It demagne... Read more of Not another virus at Free Jokes.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
Least Viewed- The Mysteries Of Hypnotism
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- How To Care For A Piano
- How To Serve Wine
- Presidents Of The United States
- Happiness Defined
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- Handy Weights And Measures
- Points Of Criminal Law
- Hand Grenades
- For Swollen Feet
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Cleansing The Teeth
Jefferson's Political Policy
1. Legal equality of all human beings.
2. The people the only source of power.
3. No hereditary offices, nor order of nobility, nor title.
4. No unnecessary taxation.
5. No national banks or bonds.
6. No costly splendor of administration.
7. Freedom of thought and discussion.
8. Civil authority superior to the military.
9. No favored classes; no special privileges; no monopolies.
10. Free and fair elections; universal suffrage.
11. No public money spent without warrant of law.
12. No mysteries in government hidden from the public eye.
13. Representatives bound by the instructions of their constituents.
14. The Constitution of the United States a special grant of powers
limited and definite.
15. Freedom, sovereignty and independence of the respective States.
16. Absolute severance of Church and State.
17. The Union a compact--not a consolidation nor a centralization.
18. Moderate salaries, economy and strict accountability.
19. Gold and silver currency--supplemented by treasury notes bearing no
interest and bottomed on taxes.
20. No State banks of issue.
21. No expensive navy or diplomatic establishment.
22. A progressive or graduated tax laid upon wealth.
23. No internal revenue system. A complete separation of public moneys
from bank funds.
Next: Presidents Of The United States
Previous: Workingmen Easily Gulled