|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Principal American Cities
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Hand Grenades
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Care Of The Eyes
- The Wonderful Human Brain
- The Language Of The Flag
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- Doing Business With A Bank
- Presidents Of The United States
- Would You Be Beautiful?
- Infant Feeding And Management
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- Shakespeare's Counsel
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- The Rule Of The Road
Some Of Nature's Wonders
The human body has 240 bones.
Man's heart beats 92,160 times in a day.
A salmon has been known to produce 10,000,000 eggs. Some female spiders
produce 2,000 eggs. A queen bee produces 100,000 eggs in a season.
There are 9,000 cells in a square foot of honeycomb.
It requires 2,300 silkworms to produce one pound of silk.
It would take 27,600 spiders to produce one pound of web.
Next: The Rule Of The Road
Previous: Facts Of General Interest