|Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, they all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has los... Read more of Four Jolly Men at Free Jokes.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Happiness Defined
- Rights Of Married Women
- Relief For Asthma
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Names Of The States
- Geographical Nicknames
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- The Art Of Not Forgetting
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Trade Discounts
- Points Of Criminal Law
- Hand Grenades
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- For Swollen Feet
- Tea And Coffee
- Care Of The Eyes
Some Of Nature's Wonders
The human body has 240 bones.
Man's heart beats 92,160 times in a day.
A salmon has been known to produce 10,000,000 eggs. Some female spiders
produce 2,000 eggs. A queen bee produces 100,000 eggs in a season.
There are 9,000 cells in a square foot of honeycomb.
It requires 2,300 silkworms to produce one pound of silk.
It would take 27,600 spiders to produce one pound of web.
Next: The Rule Of The Road
Previous: Facts Of General Interest