|" One to seek him/her, One to find him/her, One to bring him/her, One to bind him/her, Heart to heart, forever one, So say I, this spell is done." ... Read more of LOVE CHANT at White Magic.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- The Declaration Of Independence
- Workingmen Easily Gulled
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Care Of The Scalp And Hair
- The Names Of The Months
- The Right Of Dower
- Height Of Noted Structures
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Short Interest Rules
- When Quinine Will Break Up A Cold
- Tea And Coffee
- The Mysteries Of Hypnotism
- Paying Notes And Acceptances
- The Names Of The States
- The Evolution Theory
- Dictionary Of Dreams
- Toasts And Sentiments
The Law Of Trademarks
Any person, firm or corporation can obtain protection for any lawful
trademark by complying with the following:
1. By causing to be recorded in the Patent Office the name, residence
and place of business of persons desiring the trademark.
2. The class of merchandise and description of the same.
3. A description of the trademark itself with facsimiles.
4. The length of time that the said mark has already been used.
5. By payment of the required fee--$6 for labels and $25 for trademarks.
6. By complying with such regulations as may be prescribed by the
Commissioner of Patents.
7. A lawful trademark must consist of some arbitrary word (not the name
of a person or place), indicating or not the use or nature of the thing
to which it is applied; of some designating symbol, or of both said word
Next: How To Obtain A Patent
Previous: The Claims Of Osteopathy