|816. To keep fire always burning on the hearth will prevent cholera among chickens. Alabama. 817. If a fish-hook pierces the hand, stick it three times into wood, in the name of the Trinity, to prevent festering or other evil conse... Read more of Charm at Superstitions.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- Altered Words And Figures
Least Viewed- How To Select Colors
- Cleansing The Teeth
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- Language Of Precious Stones
- Presidents Of The United States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Principles Of Parliamentary Law
- For Swollen Feet
- What Causes Coughs
- Philosophical Facts
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- Check-raising Made Easy
- Dreams And Their Meaning
- Care Of The Scalp And Hair
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
The Law Of Trademarks
Any person, firm or corporation can obtain protection for any lawful
trademark by complying with the following:
1. By causing to be recorded in the Patent Office the name, residence
and place of business of persons desiring the trademark.
2. The class of merchandise and description of the same.
3. A description of the trademark itself with facsimiles.
4. The length of time that the said mark has already been used.
5. By payment of the required fee--$6 for labels and $25 for trademarks.
6. By complying with such regulations as may be prescribed by the
Commissioner of Patents.
7. A lawful trademark must consist of some arbitrary word (not the name
of a person or place), indicating or not the use or nature of the thing
to which it is applied; of some designating symbol, or of both said word
Next: How To Obtain A Patent
Previous: The Claims Of Osteopathy