|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- Altered Words And Figures
Least Viewed- How To Select Colors
- Cleansing The Teeth
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- Language Of Precious Stones
- Presidents Of The United States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Principles Of Parliamentary Law
- For Swollen Feet
- What Causes Coughs
- Philosophical Facts
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- Check-raising Made Easy
- Dreams And Their Meaning
- Care Of The Scalp And Hair
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
The Use Of Capitals
1. Every entire sentence should begin with a capital.
2. Proper names, and adjectives derived from these, should begin with a
3. All appellations of the Deity should begin with a capital.
4. Official and honorary titles begin with a capital.
5. Every line of poetry should begin with a capital.
6. Titles of books and the heads of their chapters and divisions are
printed in capitals.
7. The pronoun I, and the exclamation O, are always capitals.
8. The days of the week, and the months of the year, begin with
9. Every quotation should begin with a capital letter.
10. Names of religious denominations begin with capitals.
11. In preparing accounts, each item should begin with a capital.
12. Any word of special importance may begin with a capital.
Next: The Name Of God In Fifty Languages