|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Don't Be Buried Alive
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- The Constitution Of The United States
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Rights Of Married Women
- Principal American Cities
- Facts Of General Interest
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Weights And Measures
- Handy Weights And Measures
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- For Swollen Feet
- How To Select Colors
- Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes
- Men And Complexions
- The Wonderful Human Brain
The Use Of Capitals
1. Every entire sentence should begin with a capital.
2. Proper names, and adjectives derived from these, should begin with a
3. All appellations of the Deity should begin with a capital.
4. Official and honorary titles begin with a capital.
5. Every line of poetry should begin with a capital.
6. Titles of books and the heads of their chapters and divisions are
printed in capitals.
7. The pronoun I, and the exclamation O, are always capitals.
8. The days of the week, and the months of the year, begin with
9. Every quotation should begin with a capital letter.
10. Names of religious denominations begin with capitals.
11. In preparing accounts, each item should begin with a capital.
12. Any word of special importance may begin with a capital.
Next: The Name Of God In Fifty Languages