|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Legal Holidays In Various States
- How To Obtain A Patent
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- The Rule Of The Road
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Handy Weights And Measures
- Hand Grenades
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Care Of The Eyes
- What Causes Coughs
- The Care Of The Teeth
- The Wonderful Human Brain
- The Language Of The Flag
- The Horse's Prayer
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- The Single Tax
The Use Of Capitals
1. Every entire sentence should begin with a capital.
2. Proper names, and adjectives derived from these, should begin with a
3. All appellations of the Deity should begin with a capital.
4. Official and honorary titles begin with a capital.
5. Every line of poetry should begin with a capital.
6. Titles of books and the heads of their chapters and divisions are
printed in capitals.
7. The pronoun I, and the exclamation O, are always capitals.
8. The days of the week, and the months of the year, begin with
9. Every quotation should begin with a capital letter.
10. Names of religious denominations begin with capitals.
11. In preparing accounts, each item should begin with a capital.
12. Any word of special importance may begin with a capital.
Next: The Name Of God In Fifty Languages