|What prefixes signify Half?... Read more of What prefixes signify Half? at Speaking Writing.com|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- Altered Words And Figures
Least Viewed- How To Select Colors
- Cleansing The Teeth
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- Language Of Precious Stones
- Presidents Of The United States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Principles Of Parliamentary Law
- For Swollen Feet
- What Causes Coughs
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- Dreams And Their Meaning
- Care Of The Scalp And Hair
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- Number Of Miles By Water From New York
- Marriage And Divorce
Workingmen Easily Gulled
Who fought for King George in 1776? Working people.
What interest did they have in being ruled by him? None.
Why, then, did they risk their lives for him? Because he hired them.
Where did the king get the money to pay them? By taxing them.
Then they really paid themselves for fighting? Certainly.
In every war ever fought the working people paid the expenses.
WHAT constitutes a state?
Men who their duties know,
But know their rights, and, knowing,
Next: Jefferson's Political Policy
Previous: The Constitution Of The United States