|These make excellent greens for winter and spring use. Boil hard one half hour with salt pork or corned beef, then drain and serve in a hot dish. Garnish with slices of hard boiled eggs, or the yolks of eggs quirled by pressing through a patent... Read more of Kale Greens at Home Made Cookies.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
Least Viewed- The Mysteries Of Hypnotism
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- What Housekeepers Should Remember
- How To Care For A Piano
- How To Serve Wine
- Presidents Of The United States
- Happiness Defined
- Legal Holidays In Various States
- Merchants' Cost And Price Marks
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- Handy Weights And Measures
- Points Of Criminal Law
- Hand Grenades
- For Swollen Feet
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Cleansing The Teeth
Workingmen Easily Gulled
Who fought for King George in 1776? Working people.
What interest did they have in being ruled by him? None.
Why, then, did they risk their lives for him? Because he hired them.
Where did the king get the money to pay them? By taxing them.
Then they really paid themselves for fighting? Certainly.
In every war ever fought the working people paid the expenses.
WHAT constitutes a state?
Men who their duties know,
But know their rights, and, knowing,
Next: Jefferson's Political Policy
Previous: The Constitution Of The United States