|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Short Interest Rules
- Trade Discounts
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- Points Of Criminal Law
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- When Quinine Will Break Up A Cold
- Hints On Bathing
- Tea And Coffee
- How And When To Drink Water
- What Causes Coughs
- Physical Exercise
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Language Of The Flag
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Horse's Prayer
- How To Avoid Mistakes
Workingmen Easily Gulled
Who fought for King George in 1776? Working people.
What interest did they have in being ruled by him? None.
Why, then, did they risk their lives for him? Because he hired them.
Where did the king get the money to pay them? By taxing them.
Then they really paid themselves for fighting? Certainly.
In every war ever fought the working people paid the expenses.
WHAT constitutes a state?
Men who their duties know,
But know their rights, and, knowing,
Next: Jefferson's Political Policy
Previous: The Constitution Of The United States