|Negotiations between union members and their employer were at an impasse. The union denied that their workers were flagrantly abusing their contract's sick-leave provisions. One morning at the bargaining table, the company's chief negotiator held... Read more of Calling in sick at Free Jokes.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Dictionary Of Aeronautics
- The Mecklenburg Declaration
- The Art Of Not Forgetting
- The Claims Of Osteopathy
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Trade Discounts
- Some Of Nature's Wonders
- Hints On Bathing
- Tea And Coffee
- Philosophical Facts
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Care Of The Teeth
- The Language Of The Flag
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Single Tax
- How To Make Out A Check
- Paying Notes And Acceptances
Workingmen Easily Gulled
Who fought for King George in 1776? Working people.
What interest did they have in being ruled by him? None.
Why, then, did they risk their lives for him? Because he hired them.
Where did the king get the money to pay them? By taxing them.
Then they really paid themselves for fighting? Certainly.
In every war ever fought the working people paid the expenses.
WHAT constitutes a state?
Men who their duties know,
But know their rights, and, knowing,
Next: Jefferson's Political Policy
Previous: The Constitution Of The United States