|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Don't Be Buried Alive
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- The Constitution Of The United States
- Jefferson's Political Policy
- Rights Of Married Women
- Principal American Cities
- Facts Of General Interest
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- Weights And Measures
- Handy Weights And Measures
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- For Swollen Feet
- How To Select Colors
- Colors For Blondes And For Brunettes
- Men And Complexions
- The Wonderful Human Brain
Poor Richard's Sayings
Drive thy business! Let not thy business drive thee!
Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Now I have a sheep and a cow, everybody bids me good morrow.
If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
Great estates may venture more, but little boats should keep near shore.
What maintains one vice would bring up two children.
God helps them that help themselves.
Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue, 'Tis hard for an
empty bag to stand upright.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
For age and want, save while you may. No morning sun lasts a whole day.
Next: How To Make Change Quickly
Previous: Shakespeare's Counsel