|Pet Stories.ca - Download the EBook Animal Stories|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
Least Viewed- Hand Grenades
- The Names Of The States
- Presidents Of The United States
- Happiness Defined
- Shakespeare's Counsel
- Rules For Fat People And For Lean
- Hints On Bathing
- Philosophical Facts
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- The Single Tax
- How To Avoid Mistakes
- Toasts And Sentiments
- The Constitution Of The United States
- Memory Rhymes
- Character As Seen In Faces
- The Right Of Dower
Poor Richard's Sayings
Drive thy business! Let not thy business drive thee!
Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Now I have a sheep and a cow, everybody bids me good morrow.
If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
Great estates may venture more, but little boats should keep near shore.
What maintains one vice would bring up two children.
God helps them that help themselves.
Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue, 'Tis hard for an
empty bag to stand upright.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
For age and want, save while you may. No morning sun lasts a whole day.
Next: How To Make Change Quickly
Previous: Shakespeare's Counsel