|VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.yrd.ca|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Short Interest Rules
- Trade Discounts
- Recipes Trade Secrets Etc
- To Tell The Age Of Any Person
- Points Of Criminal Law
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- When Quinine Will Break Up A Cold
- Hints On Bathing
- Tea And Coffee
- How And When To Drink Water
- What Causes Coughs
- Color Contrast And Harmony
- The Language Of The Flag
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Horse's Prayer
- How To Avoid Mistakes
- Indorsing Checks Etc
Poor Richard's Sayings
Drive thy business! Let not thy business drive thee!
Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Now I have a sheep and a cow, everybody bids me good morrow.
If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
Great estates may venture more, but little boats should keep near shore.
What maintains one vice would bring up two children.
God helps them that help themselves.
Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue, 'Tis hard for an
empty bag to stand upright.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
For age and want, save while you may. No morning sun lasts a whole day.
Next: How To Make Change Quickly
Previous: Shakespeare's Counsel