|Sings.ca - Download the EBook Music Terms|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Cure For Love
- Mourning Colors The World Over
- Altered Words And Figures
Least Viewed- How To Select Colors
- Cleansing The Teeth
- Facts To Settle Arguments
- Mistakes In Banking
- Feminine Height And Weight
- Last Words Of Famous Men And Women
- Language Of Precious Stones
- Presidents Of The United States
- Principal Points Of Constitutional Law
- How To Detect Counterfeit Money
- Principles Of Parliamentary Law
- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- For Swollen Feet
- What Causes Coughs
- Philosophical Facts
- Men And Complexions
- How To Avoid Mistakes
Poor Richard's Sayings
Drive thy business! Let not thy business drive thee!
Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Now I have a sheep and a cow, everybody bids me good morrow.
If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
Great estates may venture more, but little boats should keep near shore.
What maintains one vice would bring up two children.
God helps them that help themselves.
Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue, 'Tis hard for an
empty bag to stand upright.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
For age and want, save while you may. No morning sun lasts a whole day.
Next: How To Make Change Quickly
Previous: Shakespeare's Counsel