|The Line of Life is that line which runs round the base of the thumb and lies directly over a large blood-vessel called the great Palmer Arch. This blood-vessel is more directly connected with the heart, stomach, and vital organs which may hav... Read more of The Line Of Life And Its Variations at Palm Readings.org|| Informational|
Most Viewed- Things That Are Misnamed
- Bell Time On Shipboard
- Etiquette Of Courtship And Marriage
- Etiquette Of The Visiting Card
- Accent And Pronunciation
- Formalities In Dress And Etiquette
- Mourning Customs
- Maximum Age Of Trees
- Proper Apparel For Men
- A Dollar Saved A Dollar Earned
- A Lady's Chance Of Marrying
- A Cure For Love
- The Mysteries Of Palmistry
- Mourning Colors The World Over
Least Viewed- Happiness Defined
- Rights Of Married Women
- Relief For Asthma
- Death Sentence Of The Savior
- The Names Of The States
- Geographical Nicknames
- The Steps In The Growth Of American Liberty
- The Art Of Not Forgetting
- Time In Which Money Doubles
- Trade Discounts
- Points Of Criminal Law
- Hand Grenades
- How To Get Rid Of Rats
- Tomato In Bright's Disease
- For Swollen Feet
- Tea And Coffee
- Care Of The Eyes
Poor Richard's Sayings
Drive thy business! Let not thy business drive thee!
Diligence is the mother of good luck.
Now I have a sheep and a cow, everybody bids me good morrow.
If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some.
Great estates may venture more, but little boats should keep near shore.
What maintains one vice would bring up two children.
God helps them that help themselves.
Poverty often deprives a man of all spirit and virtue, 'Tis hard for an
empty bag to stand upright.
Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
For age and want, save while you may. No morning sun lasts a whole day.
Next: How To Make Change Quickly
Previous: Shakespeare's Counsel